Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beach Lovers Bathroom

I love the beach, the color, the smell (well, most of the time). You can call it coastal, shore, or beach, but it's a great style. If you've ever rented or owned a house by the beach there is at least one room done with this theme, and some people are such fans that they take it home to with them from the beach. I've previously shown a Capri blue vase and a milk glass vase, either of them would work with this style as well. There's so much on Etsy, I'll likely be re-visiting this again, but here are some of my favorite items.

This is an upcycled lighthouse towel hanger done by monkeyandsquirrel on Etsy. I would prefer a white or blue towel for my bathroom.




And these would be cute with some seashell shaped soap, or any type of soap, since they are in a seashell shape. They are for sale at Modred12 on Etsy.





Okay, I know it's not vintage, but I've been such a fan of beachgrasscottage on Etsy since I started I had to put this in here. The entire store is dedicated to the shore, and has great items.



6 comments:

Anna K. said...

Love beachy themed things! Especially this time of year!

waterwaif said...

That frame is gorgeous!

I'm your newest follower from the etsy forums.

Kawartha Beads said...

Beach theme for a bathroom is fabulous! I love how fresh and clean it makes it look!

Additionsstyle said...

I would love to live by the sea, and your collection has inspired me to maybe start adding a few touches to my midwestern home. I love the picture frame.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do so love the beach. I loved it more when I had a beach body if you know what I mean but oh well!

Anyway, thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Following you now!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I adore those little dishes. Such a pretty color!