Friday, May 28, 2010

A Couple of Random Updates

I'm having a sale at my Zibbet shop-20% off. I usually don't do sales, but it looks like we're going to need some basement work done. It's currently at the "need to send a camera down a pipe" stage, but the options don't look good. At some point, the floor will be ripped up. Since this is where I store my vintage items I will have to take them off the shelves, box and move them. I would rather just sell them instead of move them upstairs and make sure they stay away from young kid hands and cat paws. That's why they are in shelves in the basement to begin with, it's cat and kid safe.

At this point, I'm not doing a sale at my Etsy site yet. This is one thing I wish Etsy would add, the option to have a sale. I have 100+ items and going through each listing is very taxing. I'm thinking if I do have one it would be through the shop announcement, but I'm taking a more "wait and see" attitude. I might change my mind when it gets to the "rip up the floor" stage.

An off vintage topic is that my boys are home for the summer and we're off to a good start. I enjoy being a mom and like their company. I just made some cookies with my oldest and put them in the oven. I'm not the best cook, but my chocolate chip cookies are getting better. My youngest is napping, so I made sure I saved some chocolate chips for him. It looks to be a good summer, even if our basement floor does get ripped up.

1 comment:

Kawartha Beads said...

Ugh I wish you the best of luck. We had a drain clog last week that made life pretty miserable but luckily we were able to take care of it ourselves. Off to tweet your zibbet sale for you.

Cookies are always a good way to bring a smile to your day:) Have a good weekend!