Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Random Updates, Trades and Zibbet Shoping

My shops will be closing tomorrow, I'm going to be heading out on vacation. I'm looking forward to it, my husband and I will hit the Jackson Hole area, then up to Calgary. I'm will be seeing relatives and friends, and am glad my parents were so nice and agreed to watch our children. As much as I enjoy my Zibbet and Etsy stores, and my blog, breaks are always nice. I will still be in contact via the convo/contact system, but will be checking less frequently. Before I go, here's some of my pre-trip shopping and trading that I did.

I never have traded before, but I always wanted to try it. When HamsaHealing on Etsy contacted me, how could I refuse? I love the fingerless gloves and hat I received, and the process was easy. I adore the quality of handmade, and wish I had the talent for it. I "almost" can't wait for winter so I can wear them.


I needed some soap, so I got a four-pack from ForgetMeNotSoapShop on Zibbet. The wooden soap dish is from YourTime also on Zibbet.



One of my favorite jewelry shops is on Zibbet. It's called FeroshKittyDesigns, and since I'm going on vacation, I of course needed a new necklace. Isn't it pretty?



7 comments:

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Have a great vacation! Yes, breaks every now and then are nice and very much needed! :)

Tawny said...

Are you going to Calgary for the Stampede? Brave girl! I'm originally from Lethbridge, Alberta :) Say hi to my brother if you see him (he'll be the 6 foot tall Asian guy that is avoiding the Stampede at all costs - yeah, you'll pick him out hahaha)

Have a great vacation!

fabriquefantastique said...

Have a great time, how long will you be away?

Modred Vintage said...

I just might see your brother, as I'll be avoiding the stampede as well. Just not a fan of crowds. We'll be gone for almost two weeks, should be fun.

cabin + cub said...

Have a great vacation and time off! Always good to take breaks from blogging and etsy, I find!

Sarah B. said...

Have a fantastic and relaxing vacation!

Kawartha Beads said...

I have recently become a trading addict myself! It's so much fun and a great way to find some fabulous sellers!